Customer Support Resources for Users
IPPS-A users may require additional time and assistance to learn how to fully utilize IPPS-A.
The transition from antiquated, legacy human resources (HR) systems to IPPS-A is a complicated process.
Therefore, IPPS-A has built robust customer support resources to assist every user with the transition to the Army’s new human resources and talent management system.
For more info on the Help and Action menus within the system, click here.
Virtual Over the Shoulder Support (OTSS)
Virtual OTSS will continue in order to assist the field during the transition to IPPS-A. Thank you for your feedback and participation.
If you have any questions or want to participate, please reach out on the MS Teams Channel in whichever group is applicable to you:
2) Ft. Knox
3) Ft. Hood
4) Ft. Bragg
8) USAREUR AF
10) AMC IMCOM
|11) Ft. Belvoir
12) Transfers & Separations
User Manual, Self-Service Guide, CRM Manual and More!
Step-by-step guidance to submit human resource requests and update records.
1. Login to IPPS-A at Self-Service User (https://my.ippsa.army.mil) and Elevated User (https://hr.ippsa.army.mil/).
2. Click actions menu in upper right corner and select “Help.”
3. Uncheck "Applicable" at left sidebar.
4. Resource links are listed; find and click the appropriate resources.
IPPS-A Help Center: Within the system and mobile app
- Submit a ticket for support through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software: Automates, tracks and electronically manages user inquiries and submitted help tickets if they experience any issues.
- Search the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Database: Detailed answers/troubleshooting tactics to questions and problems listed by topic.
1. Login to IPPS-A at
Self-Service User (https://my.ippsa.army.mil) and
Elevated User (https://hr.ippsa.army.mil/).
2. Click the “Help Center” tile.
2a. For FAQs, do a keyword search in the top search field.
2b. To create a help ticket or CRM case, click on “Create a Case.”
IPPS-A Help Desk: Via phone and email
For technical assistance accessing the system online, review access tips at https://ipps-a.army.mil/contact/ or contact the Help Desk.
IPPS-A Toll Free Number: 1-844-474-7772
Effective Friday, 30 June 2023
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. ET to 12 a.m. ET
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET
Leave a voicemail after hours for follow up the next business day.
As of November 2023, subject to change.