Current Training Initiatives:
The extended 2021-22 training is available on the IPPS-A S1Net page for on demand viewing. The 2023 follow-on series is ongoing and detailed CONOPs are published to S1Net and social media.
- A Day in the Life Webinar Series: Top content
- Audit and Internal Controls Training (Monthly): Held every 4th Monday, explains how Army Auditing ties in with unit level transaction logging and monitoring; Demonstrates use of available tools to stay ready for HR system audit visits. (Target Audience: Compliance monitors and personnel who manage access to HR Systems at all echelons.)
- Part 1: Introduction and Report Review (Submitted TIN/FID and Pay Pers Mismatch)
- Part 2: Report Review (World Access, SOD, and Monitor Approvals)
- Part 3: Report Review (Inactive User, Mass Update Own Data, and POI Active User)
- Roles and Permissions Training (Monthly): Held on the 4th Tuesday, focuses on how elevated access is submitted, processed and managed within IPPS-A; explains the responsibilities of personnel serving as Validator. (Target Audience: Personnel who manage access to HR Systems at all echelons, i.e., PAS Chiefs, Unit SR WO Techs, unit OIC/NCOICs.)
- Part 1: Introduction and Access Request Submission
- Part 2: Validator Overview and Access Request Approval
- Part 3: Segregation of Duties (SOD) Overview and elevated access mngt tools and sustainment
- G1-S1 Touchpoint
- Military Pay Mobile Training Teams (MilPay MTT) (on Demand): The Human Resources Command has transitioned the MilPay MTT into a virtual platform.
Have you missed a webinar? Click here for directions to access recordings on S1Net.