Current Training Initiatives:
The extended 2021 training is available on the IPPS-A S1Net page for on demand viewing. Detailed CONOPs are published to S1Net and social media for the follow series: IPPS-A Webinar Series, Data Correctness Campaign Series, IPPS-A & WO Huddle, and ARNG Roundtable Discussions.
- Release 3 Webinar Series (Monthly): Held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday, focuses on R3 functionality and end-to-end user processes, for more information visit S1Net.
- Data Correctness Training (Monthly): Held on the 2nd Monday, focuses on what to do and how to get data right for IPPS-A, for more information and recordings visit S1Net and How-To Guides.
- The IPPS-A and WO Huddle (Bimonthly): Held on the 3rd Monday of every other month, this series is focused on IPPS-A functionality and change management expectations and is geared towards our AG Warrant Officer Corps, for more information and recordings visit S1Net.
- ARNG Roundtable/Audit Training (Monthly): Held every 3rd Friday.
- Military Pay Mobile Training Teams (MilPay MTT) (on Demand): The Human Resources Command has transitioned the MilPay MTT into a virtual platform, lessons and more information can be found on S1Net.
- Army Organization Server (AOS) Training (Weekly/As needed): Every Tuesday, this training is geared toward ACOM, ASCC, DRU and other MSC-type commands across the Army. IPPS-A is training force managers and strength managers on AOS tasks associated with the faces to spaces data conversion process in preparation for the conversion of eMILPO and TAPDBR assignment records into IPPS-A. Tasks include temporary billet management, temporary structure management and alignment, and location data management. AOS data management is a combined effort between force managers and personnel managers. All who are interested are welcome to attend the weekly training, for more information, send an email to MAJ Luoma.