Current Training Initiatives:
The extended 2021 training is available on the IPPS-A S1Net page for on demand viewing. Detailed CONOPs are published to S1Net and social media for the 2022 follow-on series: IPPS-A Webinar Series, Release 3 Roles and Permissions Training, Data Correctness Campaign Series, IPPS-A & WO Huddle, and ARNG Roundtable Discussions.
- Release 3 Webinar Series (Monthly): Held on the 3rd Wednesday, focuses on R3 functionality and end-to-end user processes.
- Release 3 Roles and Permissions Training (Monthly): Held on the 4th Tuesday, focuses on validator overviews and internal controls.
- Data Correctness Training (Monthly): Held on the 2nd Monday, focuses on what to do and how to get data right for IPPS-A.
- The IPPS-A and WO Huddle (CY2022 schedule TBA): This series is focused on IPPS-A functionality and change management expectations and is geared towards our AG Warrant Officer Corps.
- Audit and Internal Controls Training (Monthly): Held every 4th Monday, focuses on functionality and tips for more complex operations in IPPS-A.
- Military Pay Mobile Training Teams (MilPay MTT) (on Demand): The Human Resources Command has transitioned the MilPay MTT into a virtual platform.
- Army Organization Server (AOS) Training (Weekly): Every Tuesday (1300 EST), this training is geared toward ACOM, ASCC, DRU and other MSC-type commands across the Army. IPPS-A is training force managers and strength managers on AOS tasks associated with the faces to spaces data conversion process in preparation for the conversion of eMILPO and TAPDBR assignment records into IPPS-A. Tasks include temporary billet management, temporary structure management and alignment, and location data management. AOS data management is a combined effort between force managers and personnel managers. All who are interested are welcome to attend the weekly training, for more information, send an email to MAJ Luoma.