The IPPS-A Mobile App allows Soldiers to access their personnel records, IPPS-A Support, IPPS-A News, and Army News and perform self-service requests. Visit mobile app page for more information.
In Support view, the user will be able to:
- Visit various IPPS-A Webpages
- Access IPPS-A Social Media Pages
- Call the IPPS-A Help Desk
- Email the IPPS-A Help Desk for General Inquiries only. System support inquiries must be submitted through CRM when logged into IPPS-A.
- Access the IPPS-A 101 Brief (pdf)
Once Soldiers are fully provisioned, they will have self-service functionality.
No CAC Required = Self-Service via DS Logon
- Update address and contact information
- Self-Profess knowledge, skills and behaviors
- View personal profile
- View promotion points (semi-centralized)
- Submit/track personnel actions requests (PARs)
- View and apply for job openings (view marketplace vacancies)
- Assignments (make elections and view assignment orders)
- Request/view a payroll absence (leave)
CAC Required = HR Professional or Commander
- Review and approve transactions
- Non self-service: if a user has a CAC reader for their mobile device, user can login as an elevated user