Increment II Release 2 – Live in all 54 States and territories!
(Revolutionary Leap Forward)
- Provides Key Modern Capabilities and Strategic Framework for Managing Talent and Data
- Collapses 54 Separate SIDPERS Systems into 1 when Release 2 fielding is complete
- Provides a set of tools and analytics with the Human Resources Authorization Report (HRAR), Ad-hoc query and configurable dashboard capability to maximize readiness at every echelon
- Provides Mobile 24/7 Self Service Capability to EVERY Soldier in the ARNG
- Apple/Android CAC and DS Login enabled Mobile App
- Soldiers can update addresses, phone numbers and secondary emails
- Workflow Alerts and Notifications provide users feedback and traceability of all HR Actions
- Multi-tier Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) Enables Army to Track/Resolve HR and IT Issues and Concerns in a transparent way
- 26 MilPay Actions Sent Automatically from IPPS-A to DFAS via DJMS-RC
- These areas include: Accessions/ Separations, Address Changes, Incentive Pay, AC/ RC/ Inactive Pay Status Changes, and Seniority Dates.
- The number of automated pay impacting HR Transactions will increase from Release 2 to Release 3.
- Embedded Training and Learning Resources